Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) What is the meaning of Gesture?
- Gesture is to "Express". We believe that Jewellery is that one piece of ornament that a woman wears to express herself. Her thoughts, emotions, confidence, independence, uniqueness. GESTURE for us stands for: Glamorous, Elegant, Stylish, Trendy, Ultramodern, Reliable, Exclusive.
2) What is the difference between Jewelry, Jewellery, Jewelery and Jewellry?
- To simplify:
- Australian, British and Canadian (ABC) English is "Jewellery".
- American English is "Jewelry".
- "Jewelery" and "Jewellry" are just misspelled variations of the same.
- Jewelry, in any form, means "An adornment worn by a woman to beautify herself."
3) What makes Our Jewelry special?
- We offer a wide and vibrant range of handmade fashion jewelry. Each piece is unique and exclusive, made of semi-precious stones/gems cased in e-plated 18k/24k gold . Our entire collection has an affordable price range, thereby making them ideal for daily wear as well as gifting.
4) Where can I buy your jewellery from?
- We have multiple storefronts to shop from: Our online store, Facebook shop and Being Her ® lounge. We also exhibit our jewellery line in multi designer stores, boutiques, pop-up shops and exhibitions all around the world. For increased accessibility, we also take orders over Call and Whatsapp +91-9324287393.
5) Which countries do you sell in?
- We are predominantly placed in India, where we offer budget western jewellery to Indian Women. However, our online store and Facebook shop are open to sales in India, USA,Canada and Australia.
6) Are your rates inclusive of taxes?
- Yes, all the rates displayed on our online store are inclusive of all taxes (based on Indian Taxation Structure) for India. Other than India, consumer is entitle to pay taxes as per their country's tax structure.
7) What are your shipping policies?
- We offer FREE shipping all across India. For shipping to countries other than India, additional charges will be applied. Once the order is placed and fulfilled, the package will be delivered within 3-5 working days.
8) What modes of payment do you offer?
- Currently we offer online payment using: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking, Mobile Payments, Wallets, etc. through our payment gateway partner.
9) I am not satisfied with the product. How do I return it?
- Please read our "Return Policy" or contact us to address your grievance.